Allu Arjun tops in that list

Allu Arjun tops in that list

Allu Arjun is one actor who has a very strong presence on social media as many follow him on Facebook and Twitter. But in a rude shock the Twitter guys revealed a list of the heroes who have the most real and fake followers.

In all this our Allu Arjun has a total of 2.4 million followers and just 1.19 million of them are real followers. These numbers make it clear that only 49% of Allu Arjun's followers are real and the remaining 51% are fake.

This is a shocking revealtion and one needs to see how all this happens on the social media. Now that the list has come out we need to see who all are there.