Janasena Uttarandhra Intellectuals meet: Coastal and Rayalaseema biggies looting
As part of Janasena Praja Porata Yatra, Pawan Kalyan and his team have conducted the Uttarandhra intellectuals meet to identify the reasons for the backwardness of the region.
During the meet, the intellectuals who’ve shared a lot of issues in the region has hailed Mr. Janasena Chief as the only leader who showed commitment to know the problems of the people rather than pleading for the votes.
The Uttarandhra intellectuals unfolded their observation of how Rayalaseema and Coastal Andhra leaders running mines in tribal areas in greed of profits without considering the health of native people, economic balance, environmental pollution etc.,
Here are the few important which comes into the discussion.
1. Business and Politics are dominated by non-Locals.
2. Their Culture and language are being ridiculed.
3. Migration has to stop.
4. Local entrepreneurs to be encouraged.
5. Land grabbing of prime lands to be protected from land mafia.
6. Tribal lands to be protected.
7. Bauxite mining planning which destroys ecological balance and displacement of tribals should be stopped.
8. Their lands are being bought cheaply and once the non-locals acquire abundant land then the irrigation projects and other development will start but is of no use to us as land doesn’t belong to us. And in that development, they don’t have any role to play except working for non-locals prosperity.