Here is what Prabhas unfolded to Khaleej Times about Saaho 

Here is what Prabhas unfolded to Khaleej Times about Saaho 

Young Rebel Star, Prabhas who is in Dubai for the action thriller Saaho has unfolded a lot of exciting details exclusively in an interview to Khaleej Times. The actor who said that it was his first time shooting at Dubai has unveiled that he didn't know about the rules there at that time of Ramadan. But confessed everything went off pretty well.

Speaking further,” Mr. Prabhas unfolded that whatever the action shot in Saaho was done in real locations with real cars, bike, and trucks. And he said that more than 70% percent is real action and only 30% is CGI. Normally, 20-30% is real and the remaining 70% shot under CGI.

Along with Transformers action stunt coordinator, Kenny Bates, they decided to go for real action to give fans and movie lovers a real intense thrill. For Dubai action, the team Saaho has really crushed 37 cars and more than 4 trucks to give real impact.

The team Saaho has wrapped up high octane schedule in Dubai. Later they will move to Romania for further action. Saaho features Prabhas, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Evelyn Sharma, Jackie Shroff, Lal, and Shraddha Kapoor in lead roles, music is composed by Shankar Ehsaan Loy, produced by UV Creations, written and directed by Sujeeth.

The film's Hindi rights bagged by T-Series and slated for the grand release in the next year.